Friday, October 7, 2011

My Virtues

1. If i had to pick five virtue's to work on, i would start with laziness. I would choose laziness, because i should do more then what i have to for school, in order to do better overall. I started to read more in biology and making a effort to do better in the class.
2. Another virtue i would work on would be sportsmanship, i want to be a better athlete on and off the field. As i have had soccer game's throughout the week, i have showed more respect to the other team's players, and have gotten respect back for it.
3. A important virtue i would work on, is honesty. I would like to work on honesty, because if you are not honest, how can you expect others to trust you, or worse, how can you trust others to be honest wtih you! I have been working on this virtue by not lieing this week and telling the truth.
4. Another virtue i would choose is cleanliness. My mom always tells me to clean my room, and i need to do so, in order for my mom to stop nagging about it. I have cleaned my room everyday this week.
5. The last virtue i would choose is exploitation. Exploitation is using other's for my personal gain, which isn't right because you are lieing to the person for your own selfish needs. I have not taken advantage of anyone this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment