Friday, November 4, 2011

The Seven Deadly Sins

          Out of all the seven deadly sins, the one that i would have committed would be sloth. I have committed this sin because I procrastinate with my homework a lot and leave it to the last second, because I am to lazy to sit down and do it when I have nothing better to do. Also if i get told to do things around the house I won't do it right away, because of laziness taking over. If I were branded like the main character i would feel shameful as laziness is a very bad thing and not a good habit to keep. If I were to be branded with it i think it would help me stop being lazy, as I wouldn't want people to look at me and think I am lazy without really knowing me and getting a different perspective of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment